Divine Timing, Divine Delivery: Crimson Lips, the Heaven's Delight

Welcome to the deep end, fellow rascals. 

Pull up a chair, silence the noise, and get ready to feel something real. Today’s piece is not your typical, neatly packaged romance. This is a raw, high-velocity, soul-baring confession of vulnerability, divine timing, and overwhelming passion. It’s a wild ride that jumps from the everyday chaos of a delivery scooter to the quiet, cosmic certainty of God’s will—blending cinematic heartbeats, hidden names, and the kind of love that leaves you entirely defenseless. 

We invite you to step into this stream of consciousness. Don't just skim the lines; dive all the way in. Take your time, feel the rhythm of the refrain, and drink from it until your thirst for pure, unfiltered love is completely quenched.  Read on, and let your own heart miss a beat.

Divine Timing, Divine Delivery: Crimson Lips, the Heaven's Delight

The happiest moment of my life

I told my Lord

Take it now

If you want to take my life

For I don't want to face 

Any sorrow after this day 

I confessed

After so many days

When I finally saw her face.


You were not late.

The song was wrong—twenty-five minutes she waited along.

She knew exactly where you were.

How can you live without her anymore?

"Good will come," said someone.

And good did come: the will of God. 


She is beautiful, she is amazing,

She is mystifying, deeply satisfying.

Is her smile so cute? Is she my everything?

In line with the Will of God.

As I wait for a hug so tight,

That I feel my lib, which turned into an e-male,

A homo sapien sapien—Heaven's Delight. 


Li-v-ing to pagal hai,

Li-v-ing deewani hai.

Saari saari raat jagaati hai mujhe,

Hansaati hai mujhe, kabhi rulaati hai.

Li-v-ing to pagal hai, Li-v-ing deewani hai! 


I wish she was my library,

That I could read all day long.

For to me, study, they say,

Is like dancing in the rain 

and eating ice cream. 


I know she knows where I am weak,

Vulnerable and anxious, to say the least.

Having less confidence in my flesh,

Praying to Him all day and night—

Tears of pain turned to tears of delight. 


When I finally got a glimpse of the good I seek,

Morning, afternoon, and evening 

My heart missed a beat.

For I expected the least,

When the delivery girl on the scooter missed the gate twice.

But as I reached, I turned to the right—

Lo and behold! 


*Hina, Hina*, as they say in Greek so light,

I saw her glowing in the night-dark sky.

Wow! All my plans of a kiss and eye-fire touch

Vanished from my mind.

All I did was see her sign, and approve it immediately. 


Was it me, or my tense person?

Intense was that moment when I gave in to God's will,

Knowing not to say anything that could break her heart.

"She will be mine, and hers I am," is what I felt.

In the moment when I went past,

Did the gate hinder me, or the powerful who told me to stay away?

Love, I thought, worked better than sacrifice. 


I turned to see the scooter girl deliver the goods,

Feeling all the time that my living has confirmed

Our journey together for a lifetime whole.

Mar gaya Manoj tujhpe!

Ab to jeene de meri jaan,

Come and stay with me,

Until we grow together, old and wrinkly-wrinkly.

For I now believe He still has a plan for us—for our good. 


"Good will come," said someone.

And good did come: the will of God.

She is beautiful, she is amazing,

She is mystifying, deeply satisfying.

Is her smile so cute? Is she my everything?

In line with the Will of God.

As I wait for a hug so tight,

That I feel my lib, which turned into an e-male,

A homo sapien sapien—Heaven's Delight. 


As the ding-ding ding-dings came along to give me a fresh outlook,

I kept my heart in its place, lest it wander away into some other space.

Don't distract me.

Let me dive deep into her lips, so crimson red.

Somehow, I gathered my thoughts to give thanks to the Almighty,

For I had sung to Him, *"Thodi si to Lift karade."* 


As Bubbles and I, riding on a motorbike,

Went past all the beauty queens from the East, West, North, and South—

My one was not present, perhaps, among any of them. 


"Good will come," said someone.

And good did come: the will of God.

She is beautiful, she is amazing,

She is mystifying, deeply satisfying.

Is her smile so cute? Is she my everything?

In line with the Will of God.

As I wait for a hug so tight,

That I feel my lib, which turned into an e-male,

A homo sapien sapien—Heaven's Delight. 


When the right time came, the living person appeared to lure me away.

I couldn't walk past her. Good luck! 🤞

"Is she mine? Why not," said the Heaven's Delight.

The right-hand man at God's right,

I feel He found her right. 


She is light, my heart's delight,

Turns my sorrows into joys of life.

Even if I lied, I knew they would catch me.

I had prayed that God would fill her with my dreams—

My face, not a monster, but her hubby divine.

Appointed by the heavens to be her mate, servant,

Helper, lover, and admirer for life.

For some things are obvious, are they not? 


"Good will come," said someone.

And good did come: the will of God.

She is beautiful, she is amazing,

She is mystifying, deeply satisfying.

Is her smile so cute? Is she my everything?

In line with the Will of God.

As I wait for a hug so tight,

That I feel my lib, which turned into an e-male,

A homo sapien sapien—Heaven's Delight.


Dedication & Thanksgiving:

To those who love me even more than these words can say, and whose devotion runs deeper than any earthly passion—thank you for being my constant anchor, my divine support, and the truest reflection of unconditional love in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Jesus Christ, The Light of Life and Love, this Diwali

The Altar of the Unapproved

You Think You Know Me?