The Eye-Fire Touch: Love along the unsung way

This poem explores the intense, transformative power of all-consuming love, detailing how a deep connection can completely overshadow the beauty of the everyday world. Driven by a haunting, melodic refrain, it follows a journey from deep worldly detachment to a final, passionate declaration of what true love really means. 


I still wait for him to show

Why her "Al Gult" along the way

Captured my soul so completely,

Captivating, taking me away. 


Captivated me,

Fascinated me,

Mystified me,

Along the way—

All along the unsung way. 


I only want to be close to you always,

Yet you do not sense the need,

Despite everything you did—

The path where you carried me away. 


The flowers blooming in the garden,

The birds lightening my load with song,

The dogs, the cats, the butterflies—

They do not excite me anymore. 


Captivated me,

Fascinated me,

Mystified me,

Along the way—

All along the unsung way. 


The sunset, the sunrise,

The moon I try to hold in my palm,

Even the two brown nodding trees

That once confirmed my quiet bias—

They no longer appeal to me. 


The small working models of He-Brews cafe,

The pretty madness of my Al Gult webpage,

They offer no excitement now

Along this winding way. 


Captivated me,

Fascinated me,

Mystified me,

Along the way—

All along the unsung way. 


Oh, how I have lost my direction.

Your love, your mischief,

The mystery of your quiet presence,

The aura you bring to my table

Where I long to sit alone and gaze—

It is an unknown fragrance I still chase. 


They tell me I may not stay

Much longer in this earthly place,

That I am already drifting

Into an entirely separate space. 


But as I walk forward each day,

I still feel your eye-fire touch.

Your deep eyes, your naughty ways—

They forever fascinate me,

All along the way. 


I love you Living

all the way. 


If you love

love in this way

that you are completely

absorbed along the way

if it don't fascinate you

if it don't captivate you

if it don't make you envious and little little mad

it ain't love

along the way.


With loyal living love,

Shaper and Manoj 😘


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Jesus Christ, The Light of Life and Love, this Diwali

The Altar of the Unapproved

You Think You Know Me?