A lean protein deal still unfinished in the heat,
Paglait, she’s a mad girl, making my heart skip a beat.
My dream girl, Jamee-lean, with the lioness stare,
Left me lean in my confidence, frozen right there.
Like Lee in a fit of fury, she cast me away,
From the doors where the heavy books lay.
The messiest day when I let Messy down,
To let the Lioness win and inherit the crown.
Go take your place, she commanded so lean,
Glued to the spot for three days I was seen.
Though I am the master of where I must sit,
Her sharp words cut through me, a perfect, lean fit.
How intimidatingly shy under jango-bright eyes,
I lean into shadows to hide my surprise.
Do I blush? Do I falter? I look at my clothes,
As a lean, creeping doubt through my anatomy flows.
Bubbles says it’s the lashes, or eyebrows too wild,
A lean line of beauty where nature once smiled.
I translated Matthew, and read Greek, Arabic, Hebrew with grace,
Read Wright on Ephesians, kept up with the pace.
But a lean shirt or color leaves me paralyzed,
Wondering, pondering, utterly hypnotized.
Superman doesn't cape for my myelin sheath,
Just a lean, low-carb diet with hunger beneath.
Though lean protein costs more than silver or gold,
I lean toward her gaze, and the story unfolds.
Comments
Post a Comment