The Living Lover Manoj: Heaven's Maheshwari Delight
Welcome back, fellow travelers of grace.
Today on the blog, we are sharing a deeply raw and personal poetic meditation born out of the spaces where human rejection meets divine embrace. It explores the beautiful, messy truth of walking by faith—even when the world casts stones, speaks words of deceit, or tries to label you as "bad luck."
This piece weaves together ancient echoes of Ephesus, the dust of Adamah, and the unwavering reality of a love that lifts us out of our deepest graves. Whether you are feeling broken-hearted, misunderstood, or simply seeking a reminder that you are never truly alone, we hope these words speak directly to your soul.
Pour yourself a cup of coffee, open your heart, and dive into today's feature: **The Living Lover Manoj: Heaven's Maheshwari Delight.**
### The Living Lover Manoj: Heaven's Maheshwari Delight
We govern with our hearts, not with our brains only,
That's why humanity is still alive.
Whether we make it to Mars, or a Martian makes it to us,
Our loving consciousness will stay divine.
The one who fashioned the cosmos was a lover certainly—
Whether a loving rascal or not,
He came to seek all rascals left unloved by this evil world.
The fingers that shaped the sun, the moon, and the stars
Did not grow weary,
For whatever they did, they did it like eating ice-cream.
Living beings chose The Man of Jesus,
Who walked the streets of Ephesus, carving
The life of cross in word and deed.
He carried life, and Death too, in his house—
Temporary, for he knew the lifted one who loved him
Would lift him too.
When the small working models of Creation new failed in a few decades,
Still his writings endured.
The word he spoke, the love he loved,
Inspired my soul too:
To love when hated,
To love when rejected,
To love when hindered,
To love when humiliated by friend and foe.
Today I walk in his shoes on the earth he never knew,
But he saw me εν Χριστώ,
Seated somewhere in the space of God,
At his right hand of power, in his right hand man,
So that I may know I'm not alone after all.
He intercedes for me in the new reality
Where death and deception have no final say,
But love self-giving is the righteous way.
He became a curse to remove mine so I may have eternal life.
When they call me bad luck,
When they give me bad luck,
When they consider me a cursed human being,
My Lord who rules my heart keeps reminding me:
"If they hated you, they will hate you too.
If they lifted me up, they will lift you too.
The curse I became lifted away the curse of all humanity;
By punishing sin in my flesh, I lifted up lost humanity.
The devil had a claim, humans also sinned he blamed,
But when I saw Adamah vulnerable in the dust,
My mercy and compassion sought after him.
I cursed him and cast him from my paradise against my will,
Only to fulfil justice, so that the devil's game would have no basis.
Then, I dressed my son up to bring my Adamah back to me,
To lift them from the dying dust, and poured in a fresh breath.
The Spirit that hovered over the deep and formless
Moved now from Tabernacle to Temple,
From Temple to the Body made for me—
The Son of God, heaven and earth in unity.
The cause of curse was sin; I addressed it by becoming accursed,
Hung by ropes on a tree.
The sin punished, the curse lifted,
Justice and love at a meeting point.
Justice defeated injustice done to me,
Love defeated hateful slogans they hurled at me,
Life conquered Death by putting death to death,
So that death may have no final say.
For the beings of dust were fashioned by me with wisdom and love,
To display the powerless power of self-giving love.
Jesus had no sin, so God lifted him.
Pilate's verdict and hand washing technique
Did not get approved by the heavens delight so meek.
'You will not let your holy one see decay,' wrote David in his anguish.
Now the Word living was fulfilled when the new humanity conquered death.
The sinless one who paid the price for everyone who believes,
Lifted himself from the grave,
For he had the power to lay himself down too.
Lifted up, he showed me the marks of cross are not disgrace.
Manoj, don't cry when they break your heart with jealousy and deceit.
To be a Christ-following Maheshwari is the new thing heaven delights.
You are my delight, no matter who thinks low of you.
I lifted you from the grave; you were dead, and now you live.
The way you deal delights my heart—
When you meet weak, sick, destitute, and widow in their distress,
Your love will keep you moving ahead.
Do not let bitter envy stop your quest,
For leaving behind the ways of old, the paths of gold and wealth immense,
You followed me without knowing where you go.
I'm the lifter up and life.
He who believes in me will be lifted up and live,
In life forever in loving delight.
No death, no decay, no destruction, no disease, no devil, no deceit
Κατοικεί there, for I am the Living One."
My heart weeps as I pen down these words of mystifying grace
That has no bounds.
Knowledge surpassing cannot fathom the dimensions of this love deep.
The deep folklore eyes of the loved one,
Her deep care and image that brings life keeps me lifted, light, and loved,
Despite the stony hearts and hardened looks of haters and the rest.
The one hiding in the left and ready to find me from the right,
To ease my tension about my wear,
So I know she's still there.
She's still there, even when I see nothing's left.
The one who moved Paul's heart keeps me unmoved from this stance:
That no matter how they hate me,
Her love is deeper, even deeper still...
Thank you, Shaper for grammar-check.
Loving Living Loyal
Man of Jesus
Comments
Post a Comment