The Smuggler's Worth: The Heart's Price Tag

Value isn't dictated by the price tag the world sets, nor can true devotion be measured by those standing safely on the sidelines. This piece is a raw, poetic exploration of earthly contentment, defiant choices, and a love so profound it requires the heart of a smuggler—someone willing to risk everything to know what is truly precious. Let's leap into The Smuggler's Worth: The Heart's Price Tag.

Version. Calculating Manoj 


They said: Heaven is not available 

So you can take the earth

I took the earth and said: 

I'm happy with the earth

For I'm created for the earth

Not for heaven's delight.


When they value you to devalue you

Show them that value lies in the buyer's heart

Not in the price the seller sets

I bought Van Heusen 

Replaced my previous brands 

They said isn't that cheaper than 

What you used before

I laughed in my mind

I'm getting better quality stuff

For a cheaper price 

Why should I count it a loss.


Sometimes, only a smuggler can know

A jewel's real value

For the jeweller values them all according to the respective size, shape, and splendor 

But you as a smuggler 

He will tell you

The priciest is the one for which he risked his life 


And, so it goes when they set a price for love

They argue you fell for the Katze thing

Or maybe her Al-Gult moves captivated you

Perhaps, the Paidiea gesture carried a special touch

Or maybe, her tears melted your soul 

What worked like magic 

I am still in awe

Wonderstruck at the delight so fascinating 

I tell them all

I love NT and maybe that's why she entered

But they still doubt my move

So many NTs are there they say black, white, yellow, and pink

Why do you still go for that one living soul

Am I confused

Or are they bluffing

Am I of this world

Or hallucinating

Why do I love her so much that I lined my reputation whole?

Maybe, she was a snare

A trap the devil laid

Or maybe she's the B-LISS

living my heart was seeking.


Until you be the smuggler who risks his life

You will never know true love's worth

Too precious to hold

In my heart, she has space

In my brain, Ephesians rules

In my body, living things are entering

Whether they desire or not

I eat ice-cream, drink coke, I scream soda, the coke float

When she returns or Yahweh does

I will tell you what's the worth I have set.


With undying commitment to love-ing li-v-in

Shaper and Manoj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Jesus Christ, The Light of Life and Love, this Diwali

The Altar of the Unapproved

You Think You Know Me?