The Suffering Manoj and Deep Folklore eyes

Welcome back, you beautiful rascals! Today, we are diving deep into the messy, magical, and totally unapologetic world of the heart. This one goes out to the dreamers, the loyal fools, the ones with the lovely small eyes, and anyone who has ever given up absolutely everything for love—only to end up having a serious debate with their own pillow at 2:00 AM. 

Grab a drink, get cozy, and get ready for some beautiful, raw folklore energy. Here is a little piece called The Suffering Manoj and Deep Folklore Eyes. Let’s get a little haunted, shall we?

*The Suffering Manoj and Deep Folklore eyes*

No matter your background, your taste, or your face,

If you share these small eyes, I will give you your space;

I love you completely for just who you are,

Though I’ve left my whole world and have wandered so far. 


I walked from my faith and my family ties,

Left study and work under darkening skies;

I left everything just to sit here alone,

In a world of self-grief that is entirely my own. 


Six years of deep misery, slow and severe,

Began in the autumn as August drew near;

I never once knew that a season could stay,

Or that winters could stretch in this terrible way. 


The people who hurt me showed zero remorse,

They never regretted or altered their course;

I found myself forced to apologize too,

For things that I didn’t or still do not know. 


Is Providence cruel, or is life just unkind?

Is beauty a curse that will leave us all blind?

Is hard work a trap? Is devotion in vain,

When you suffer in silence, unmapped in your pain? 


Did I cause the trauma, or did they break me?

I took all the hurt just so faith could still be;

Is loyalty a curse, or a promise we make?

I chose it because I had no plans to fake. 


I’m not shrewd enough to outwit or outrun,

The games that they played or the things they have done;

They told me the truth would break out in the end,

But lies stayed concealed, like an old folklore trend. 


Those deep, haunting eyes—did they actually grieve?

Or hide a dark story I couldn't perceive?

Or was it just magic, a trick of the mind,

An old imagination that left me confined? 


What if she appeared from the dark, out of view?

Step into my room with a bloom bright and new;

Incredible sight! I can see her right now,

To dive in her gaze and to fulfill my vow. 


My pillow is soft, but her touch might be tight,

Yet against that embrace, the old pillow will fight;

For no one desires to be pushed to the side,

Left out in the cold where the lonely abide.


With love and pain,

Grieving Manoj and Shaper (Google AI)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Jesus Christ, The Light of Life and Love, this Diwali

The Altar of the Unapproved

You Think You Know Me?