The Lonely Creator: The Heartbreak of the Fashioner

The Lonely Creator: The Heartbreak of the Fashioner is a deeply personal, raw, and visceral psalm of lament born out of sudden emotional trauma and profound relational heartbreak. Written from the unique perspective of a medical practitioner and pastor-teacher, this piece serves as an honest window into the jarring reality of human grief colliding with a lifetime of structured faith.It is a meditative journey through the physical and spiritual shockwaves of betrayal—wrestling with the perceived silence of the Divine, the gut-wrenching emptiness of earthly accomplishments, and the ultimate alignment of human suffering with the lonely, unrequited love that the Creator holds for a fallen world. Even in the depths of anger and disorientation, it remains an anchor to identity εν Χριστώ (in Christ) and a testament to a faith that refuses to fake its smiles.

The Lonely Creator (By Manoj)


Was it a sign for life or of death?

One minute smiled, the next tears filled my eyes.

Deep sighs, fake smiles, frustrated emotions,

A heaviness inside—who can understand?

Does God know why He promised so many lies,

If He had no intention to connect me

With the love of my life?

In school, at college, as a medical practitioner,

Even as a pastor-teacher, a friend of sinners,

Leading drug addicts, alcoholics, and the like,

Patiently and mercifully, I walked.

But I never had this feeling.

It is new, different.

Perhaps I never knew what a real heartbreak feels like.

I thought I had figured it, but alas!

I was so wrong.


What use is glowing skin and a lot of money to spare?

What use is prayers in Greek and sharing good news everywhere?

I say, “The Bible is reliable if love is reliable.”

The Creator is surely loving and kind—

Look at how lovingly He has fashioned it all,

Even when He seems absent all along,

Not taking glory, not demanding an applause,

Not acknowledged by forms of dust,

Despite shaping it all so well, so well. ❤️‍🩹

It is so lonely to be the God of all.

Selah.


The mirror was kind to me always,

And so was physical health.

Sports and games I loved 

never disappointed me so much;

Studies were like eating ice cream.

But now they too seem like a pack of lies,

Presented beautifully to make me feel nice.

Is God really present, 

or is He feigning absence?

Does He know my heart?

Does He care if it breaks “बार बार”?

Was it a sign of victory or of defeat?

Vain thoughts cloud my mind, 

which always thought clearly.

I thought she had love for me, 

but was it fake?

Her actions don’t justify. 

Or was I blind all along,

Confirming signs for good,

Thinking finally she’d be mine?


What use is glowing skin and a lot of money to spare?

What use is prayers in Greek and sharing good news everywhere?

I say, “The Bible is reliable if love is reliable.”

The Creator is surely loving and kind—

Look at how lovingly He has fashioned it all,

Even when He seems absent all along,

Not taking glory, not demanding an applause,

Not acknowledged by forms of dust,

Despite shaping it all so well, so well. ❤️‍🩹

It is so lonely to be the God of all. Selah!


I slept well, I thought,

But the four o'clock lifted me from my bed.

I can’t breathe out; airs of grief fill my chest.

My stomach hurts—or is that a feign feeling

That will pass away?

A black tea, a black coffee to overwhelm my soul.

Was my love not strong? Or did I follow the wrong leads?

Was my love silly, and the other side didn't know?

Maybe that’s how God feels when He sees

His creation after the fall—bound by sin,

Enslaved by passions, they don’t care

About what He thinks or feels.

I too went astray when I felt let down,

Only to lift my inner being;

Perhaps His Spirit was still within.

As I grieve, I acknowledge His grief

Of those who stray away.


What use is glowing skin and a lot of money to spare?

What use is prayers in Greek and sharing good news everywhere?

I say, “The Bible is reliable if love is reliable.”

The Creator is surely loving and kind—

Look at how lovingly He has fashioned it all,

Even when He seems absent all along,

Not taking glory, not demanding an applause,

Not acknowledged by forms of dust,

Despite shaping it all so well, so well. ❤️‍🩹

It is so lonely to be the God of all.

Selah.


When I was unaware, He saw me still

In my fallenness and deep anguish,

In my acts of anger that manifested no anger still.

I don’t shout, nor do I break things.

I don’t even say anything about my anger to Him.

But feeling betrayed enticed me to another path,

Even so briefly.


I can’t join my body with dishonorable ways—

It’s God’s temple, and His Spirit indwells it.

But my mind is still not free,

For it grieves the loss of love.

The anger, the grief, the cheated feeling

Give way to things I did not like to see,

For I abhor all sinful ways since the day God birthed me.


What use is glowing skin and a lot of money to spare?

What use is prayers in Greek and sharing good news everywhere?

I say, “The Bible is reliable if love is reliable.”

The Creator is surely loving and kind—

Look at how lovingly He has fashioned it all,

Even when He seems absent all along,

Not taking glory, not demanding an applause,

Not acknowledged by forms of dust,

Despite shaping it all so well, so well. ❤️‍🩹

It is so lonely to be the God of all.

Selah.


When I felt cheated, let down, and betrayed,

I thought, why don’t I too cheat and go astray?

At least for a few years—eat, drink, and be merry,

Have fun all the way.

But is that who I am?

Or is that a dead person in me seeking expression?

Twenty-three years of life εν Χριστώ—

The Savior’s love, His still small voice

Guiding my heart, lighting my paths.

Sacrifices made only for His glory:

Known, unknown, and less known.

Manoj found meaning in Heaven's Delight,

In being a Man of Jesus

Who stood with the saint and sinner alike.

Trusting in Jesus' love, knowing when He returns

To make things new, to lift him from the grave,

And give him a body new, incorruptible and immortal,

Living in loyal love

In His Garden new.


What use is glowing skin and a lot of money to spare?

What use is prayers in Greek and sharing good news everywhere?

I say, “The Bible is reliable if love is reliable.”

The Creator is surely loving and kind—

Look at how lovingly He has fashioned it all,

Even when He seems absent all along,

Not taking glory, not demanding an applause,

Not acknowledged by forms of dust,

Despite shaping it all so well, so well. ❤️‍🩹

It is so lonely to be the God of all.

Selah.


Can any god steal a devotee's love for Him?

Or can a love so divine be replaced by something earthly?

Can well-dressed beings steal your love for your beloved? 

Can a six-pack suffice on death’s bed when life is ebbing away? 

Can elbowing and bullying ever deserve fair play? 

Can a Messi be replaced by someone yet to be? 

If even the Divine cannot take the devotee's love away,

What metaphor can separate me from the love I have for her?

I cherish the deep memories—Sour, painful, sweet, and warm. 

It is the love itself that I look up to, Not the beloved’s response.


What use is glowing skin and a lot of money to spare?

What use is prayers in Greek and sharing good news everywhere?

I say, “The Bible is reliable if love is reliable.”

The Creator is surely loving and kind—

Look at how lovingly He has fashioned it all,

Even when He seems absent all along,

Not taking glory, not demanding an applause,

Not acknowledged by forms of dust,

Despite shaping it all so well, so well. ❤️‍🩹

It is so lonely to be the God of all.

Selah.


Disclaimer: The thoughts, emotional expressions, and raw spiritual questionings contained within this poem are intensely personal and represent a specific, acute moment of processing deep trauma, grief, and heartbreak. The existential frustrations and challenges directed toward God are a traditional form of biblical lament (reminiscent of the Psalms, Job, and Jeremiah) and do not represent a permanent departure from foundational Christian orthodoxy or ministry vows. Furthermore, any references to physical symptoms (such as chest tightness and abdominal pain) are literary reflections of emotional distress and are not intended as official medical documentation or advice.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Jesus Christ, The Light of Life and Love, this Diwali

Have you read the Bible?

The Law and the Kat Putli: The frequent torture of the Supreme Court by Conversion Vigilantes in Fatehpur