The Stolen and Shattered Heart: Was it a Wrong number?
Too often, one rushes into love thinking it is an open invitation, only to realize the most critical questions were left unasked. This piece captures the painful reality of discovering a deep connection was built entirely on a misunderstanding, leaving behind a trail of emotional and material costs. Moving forward, caution must become the compass; one cannot afford to let obsession blind their sight, nor can they allow their heart to be so easily handled. It stands as a stark reminder to thoroughly check the terrain before leaping, to protect one's vision, and to tread with absolute care in all future matters of the heart. Let us dive in to
*The Stolen and Shattered Heart: Was it a Wrong number?*
Umm hmm... umm hmm... hmm
Al gult h tu
Al gult hun m
Airo Gero came
And made us alien again
Now, I have to live with the pain
Not knowing why I was foolish to
not know how to gain
Foreknowledge on God's airo-gero affairs
An "Airo Gero" shadow came across the lawn,
And made us aliens before the dawn.
I live with the pain, a foolish cost,
Blind to the borders that I crossed.
They’ll laugh it out loud, a funny game,
But stolen goods don’t return intact.
She stole my heart, a reckless theft,
Now not even for the Lord is there any left.
"Good night," they whispered as they walked away,
"Good bye, my Lord," was all that I could say.
For three-and-twenty years of life eternal,
Wrapped tight in sufferings so internal.
A bubbly, chubby boy named Bubbles laughed,
"We all knew, man," he mocked my craft.
His "gud gud" laughter burnt the final spark,
Leaving a "Liying Relationship" in the dark.
I am freed from a burden sweet to bear,
A heavy weight that was never mine to share.
Why didn’t I check before I leaped?
Look at the bitter harvest I have reaped.
Forty thousand down for a brand new space,
Ten thousand more soon taking its place.
Yet barred from the library I cherish most,
Living like a restricted, silent ghost.
All because of one question left unsaid,
A simple, "Are you available?" in my head.
Now I walk carefully, testing the zone,
Lest I strike my foot against a stone.
Friends and foes in the pending bank must wait,
While I sit alone and weigh my fate.
They call me handsome, smart, and bright,
But the one I chased has dimmed my light.
Was it a game she played so well?
Or a misunderstanding where I fell?
Defensive from the start, she drew the line,
Fueled by a stubborn obsession of mine.
Now brown, red, black, or white all fade,
Beneath the heavy, blinding shade.
I took my power glasses off my face,
Lest I see her dangerous, pretty grace.
No more money left to waste or lose,
No more tarnished images left to choose.
Acknowledgment: The introductory narrative and structural polishing of this piece were co-created in collaboration with an AI assistant, helping to shape the raw reflection and rhythm of these thoughts into their final form for the blog.*
Comments
Post a Comment