Through your Eyes: The Limpid Lake and Flickering Image
Loyal Rascals 💫 Welcome Back to Our Space
To the one who holds my heart, even from afar: (my imaginary would-be to be)
Every day without you feels a little quieter, but it brings a deeper certainty of what you mean to me. Distance has a way of clearing the noise, leaving behind only the thoughts that truly matter. Whenever I close my eyes, I find myself right back at the water's edge, looking at the beautiful, honest depth of who you are. This blog has always reflected us—our moments, our laughter, and our history. Today, I am putting my heart completely on the line. I wrote this for you, for the roots that ground you, and for the love that has quietly held us together all this time.
I don't want to just wonder anymore. I want to be the one you seek.
My lovely rascal, this is for you...
Do you love me more than these?
Come, follow me!
*Through your Eyes: The Limpid Lake and Flickering Image*
Let me adore your face,
Admire your eyes,
Get into you
Through your eyes...
Let me see the lake:
Limpid, clear,
Flaunting your image.
The still waters shake a little
When your eyes
Wink about a little bit.
Let me adore your face,
Admire your eyes,
Get into you
Through your eyes...
The waves it creates
Make your face beam,
As the image floats up and down.
I see the lake,
So calm yet flickering,
Like how you behave—
Sad, angry, happy.
Let me adore your face,
Admire your eyes,
Get into you
Through your eyes...
These emotions make you who you are,
For you do not fake
Whatever you feel in your heart.
Let me adore your face,
Admire your eyes,
Get into you
Through your eyes...
My mind pictures the naive tribal village girl
With new ethnic garments on
That unveil your roots,
Even as your eyes long for the one
You seek to meet.
Let me adore your face,
Admire your eyes,
Get into you
Through your eyes...
Am I him?
Or is it another?
I can sense your heart beat faster
As I write,
For how can another be
The delight of your soul?
You cherished me all along.
All along.
Let me adore your face,
Admire your eyes,
Get into you
Through your eyes...
姝姝
Comments
Post a Comment