Wishing to be The Wind: Someday...
Disclaimer: To the Secret Person close to my heart. It is a work of Fiction and magic of deep emotions. Any resemblance to living or dead –who don't think they have anything to do with this– is a mere coincidence and unintentional. Take it as a work of art and love, not meant for the faint hearted conspirators. No prejudice, no bias, only love expressed as mercy and kindness.
"My would-be to be, I wrote this poem thinking about you. It speaks a lot to how much I admire you, your passions, and how much I'd love to get to know your world even better. I wanted to share it with you straight from the heart."
Wishing to be The Wind: Someday...
I wish I were the wind
That blew across your face,
As you held your silky, flowing hair
In place with your χεῖρα.
The wind that separates
The chaff from the grain,
The wind that soothes
All your hidden pain.
When God created your beautiful face,
He knew before the dawn of time
How it would draw my curious mind to you.
I never wasted a single minute
To admire the people of this world,
But you taught me how to do it
In a beautiful way.
I wish I shared your features, too—
Those heart chambers perfected
By heaven's wisdom so true.
Every dot, every mark,
Loveli-fied just right,
To make me feel like an insecure fool.
I wish I were the wind
That blew across your face,
As you held your silky, flowing hair
In place with your χεῖρα.
The wind that separates
The chaff from the grain,
The wind that soothes
All your hidden pain.
What can I do for you?
For you don't seem to have any need.
Or else, I would have broken barriers
To address it care... fully.
I wish I knew plumbing or electrical work,
To peep into the place where you work,
Or the place where you stay with your family.
Or maybe I could learn gardening,
For you love roses, red and white—
Deadheading and pruning,
Or whatever you may make me do.
I wish I were the wind
That blew across your face,
As you held your silky, flowing hair
In place with your χεῖρα.
The wind that separates
The chaff from the grain,
The wind that soothes
All your hidden pain.
How can I come closer to you?
Your heart, your mind—the things I seek to know.
Your hobbies, the colours you cherish,
Your favourite snack or the curry you love to eat.
Is there anything more we need to know,
So I could continue to be on the path
Of adoring you, admiring you,
And bringing you home someday?
Someday.
I wish I were the wind
That blew across your face,
As you held your silky, flowing hair
In place with your χεῖρα.
The wind that separates
The chaff from the grain,
The wind that soothes
All your hidden pain.
Manoj and Shaper,
With lots of love and deep care.
Comments
Post a Comment